Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollhouse29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Can a husband and wife physicians, int. medicine and psyc. treat the same patient?
    Have a healthcare practice question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 02:41 AM
    Yes, but since they can not discuss their patients they would never know.

It is the patients choice. They are free to pick other doctors
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Your question is unclear. If there are multiple doctors in a practice (whether they are husband and wife or otherwise related) you can be treated by any doctor in the practice at your choice.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 21, 2013, 05:19 AM
    Sure they can. What is usually not done is a doctor (especially a surgeon) treat a family member - very different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband does not treat me well anymore what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for two years now, and a baby who is one year now. Since the baby my husband has been so cold towards me, he works away and whenever he is away he never calls to check on us, I do all the calling, he can no longer even do something small for me. He holds grudge for things I can...

F1>H1 in oct 2007. Fill 1040 jointly, how to treat 1099-INT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US in 2000 and I will file 1040 with my husband(he is still F1) jointly this year because both of us are resident alien for 2007. My question is : I changed from F1 to H1 in October 2007. But we got 1099-INT for the whole year. How should I calculate my taxable income? It is said F1...

Chiropractors wife got my phone number from patient records for harassment reasons [ 4 Answers ]

She was asked to help him out one day to "answer the phones" and while she was doing so, she was "looking around" the patient files, schedule calendar, etc, and noticed my name on the schedule (she hates me for some reason). She then proceeded to find my patient file ont the computer and got my...

View more questions Search