Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emkroussakis750 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Sewer spill under mobile home
    Contractor hired to repair skirting & level mobile home discovered bathroom drain disconnected and sewer spill under rear of home. Immediately covered with lime. My question is what cleaning/disinfecting are necessary to interior of mobile home?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 11:46 AM
    There should not be any need to clean/disinfect anything inside... just open windows to air out a bit IF you smell anything.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer stench in mobile home [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend, new baby, and I recently moved into an older single-wide mobile home. Every night or so, the back of the home (bathroom and master bedroom) smells like a sewer. The smell also occurs within a few minutes if the toilet is flushed more than once. The toilet will sometimes clog along...

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paid off my mobile home and they won't [ 7 Answers ]

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paided off my mobile home and they won't send the title its been 11 months and still no title has been mailed to me despite my request

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Sewer hookup for a mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

I need some info, diagram, or something to let me know how to hookup a sewer line for a 3 bedroom 14 x 70 mobile home.

Sewer spill and odor, how do I remove! [ 8 Answers ]

I recently had a sewer pipe under my kitchen in the crawlspace severed and leaking. It spilled quite a bit of "waste" into my crawlspace beneath my house and boy does it smell like sewer! The plumber told me to throw some lime on the spill to clean it up... is this the right way of doing this? Is...

View more questions Search