Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trish1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Top of the ear piercing
    My daughter got the top of her was pierced with a gun 6 says ago. The ear is red and very sore. What can I do - she won't let me touch it cause it's too sore
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 11:48 AM
    If she wanted the piercing then impress on her if she wants to keep the way it looks she has to bathe it with salt water, with a clean cloth, not cotton swabs. Once she gets this under control the soreness will go away. Soreness for six days is normal
    krystalwatts Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2014, 03:34 AM
    Ouch, I got the same thing, getting the top pierced with a gun is not so great, in theory is should be made with a needle that is more thick that gun and a bit rounded. It will hurt for even longer time for sure. All you can do is apply piercing healing solutions, nothing else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A lump behind ear but not on the ear piercing? [ 0 Answers ]

I just got my industrial piercing last week, and the past 2 days my ear was swollen and burning hot, I took Ibuprofen and it relieved my pain but then the next day my boyfriend hit my ear by accident so it hurted again, then I cleaned it and I put ice, it made it worst I felt my ear pounding and it...

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm having trouble again with my cartlage piercing. I am getting the same little gross bump near the piercing... I didn't poke it with a needle this time but it did break open on its own. I have been sleeping on it pretty much every night because I just got my industrial done on my other ear....

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my ears pierced 4 days ago, I had 14k yellow gold studs inserted. Now my ears have small bumps all over them, but they don't itch. I changed the cleaning solution from Benzalkonium Chloride, to alcohol once, then to salt water. I woke up this morning and my right lymph node is swollen and...

Ear piercing [ 0 Answers ]

So I got my Ears pierced two days ago. Everything great and all but one of my ears is no more swollen except one. They both kind of tender and I know I'm in the healing process but is it normal for my ear ear to be still swollen? I just got it and spend lot of money to get it done professionally...

View more questions Search