Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KingKayC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 08:53 AM
    I am having a crampy pain in my left middle abdomin. What could this be?
    I am having a crampy pain in my left middle abdomin. What could this be?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 11:30 AM
    The list is long and ranges from indigestion to colon cancer. You should talk to your doctor to figure out what is going on. We can't really diagnose or even give you an idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain and pressure in lower middle abdomin [ 0 Answers ]

I have endo and pcos. Last night I started to get very sharp pains in my abdomain. They last anywhere from a few seconds to 10 min. I am having mild cramping between episodes. When I sit it hurts and there is a lot of pressure. Also when I go to the bathroom that is very painful. And now I can't...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

My 13 year old has lower/mid abdomin pain on left and right side, what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been on going for a few weeks, It's not cramps, It's not a uti, she uses the bathroom fine, I know it's not her apendix.

I'm 24weeks pregnant and when I go pee I get a pain in my lower left abdomin is that n [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 24weeks pregnant and when I go pee I get a pain in my lower left abdomin is that normal

15 yo male with occasional abdomin and left testicle pain [ 2 Answers ]

Is it growing pains for a 15 year old male to have occasional lower abdomen and left testicle pain?

View more questions Search