Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 08:10 AM
    A Blessed Holiday!
    As the holiday approaches I want to wish all who have shared and cared, a Happy Blessed Holiday Season. Despite the barbs, and digs, and back and forth, its truly a great thing to meet great people, and interact daily, on many things.

It makes my day. So to all my friends here, I hope you and yours get the blessing of good holiday cheer.

T
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 08:23 AM
    And to you Tal. I hope you and yours have a blessed season of holiday cheer.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Right back at ya my friend.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Thanks Tal .I'll raise a glass and toast everyone on this site .To your health and well being .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2013, 02:51 PM
    backatya!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 20, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm going to eat one Trader Joe's brandy bean in honor of each of you -- starting now.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Wishing the same for you, tal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 06:20 AM
    I wish all a wonderful Holiday and a Merry Christmas to all. Everyone here is like family, and I wish all a joyous time
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 06:56 AM
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May your day be full of love laughter fun and of course presents :). I am lucky this year I get two Christmases (is that a word?). My second one the gift is meeting a good friend and her family for the first time Jan 10.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Thank you Tal, Marry Christmas to all and well wishs through the journey into the New Year.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Hello again,

Christmas cheers.

ex
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Marry Xmas
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Well I had a great holiday, and look forward to a great New Year, I wish you and yours the very same. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blessed Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a recorded date for the BLessed Mother's birhtday and year as well as the day She ascended into heaven with a year?

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Blessed Advent [ 3 Answers ]

Tomorrow begins Advent; a wonderful time of reflection, hope and excitement. To every person reading this, I pray and wish for Peace and Blessings to come to each of you in a special way this month. For Christians or Curious, here are some reflections for the season that I hope you might find...

Blessed Samhain [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this coming Samhain is my first, me and my friend are celebrating together. She is a research bug but isn't finding too much. Can anyone tell me straight out some things you do to celebrate Samhain like activities and things you do inside the circle?

View more questions Search