Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GRACEJKWM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Dish Network DVR, regular TV and regular DVD player
    How are we suppose to hook up our regular TV to our Dish Network DVR and our DVD player? We also have a regular VCR. Can anyone help me figure out all these red, yellow, and white cords and where they all go!! Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning a data DVD that can be watched in a regular DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, y'all out there. Maybe somebody can help me. I have as CD/DVD burning programs, Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 (by Roxio) and recently I had to buy a new writer drive and it came with Nero. I can burn a music and/or data CD that can be watched on a regular CD player, but I tried to put all my...

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older TV for my kids that has a Dish Network receiver attached and operational. I just picked up a DVD player and I also have a RF modulator. I've tried every combination of connection to and through this thing that I can think of... with no results. I am at my wits end(my lovely...

Hook DVD to Dish Network DVR /Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older TV, and just got the Dish Network w. DVR hooked up at my house; however, I cannot figure out how to hook up my DVD player. The Dish Network Manual did not cover this topic. Help! Thanks.

Hooking up my dish network(DVR) to TV and DVD player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hook up my plasma TV to my Dish Network DVR system and my DVD player? I have an HD receiver Thanks so much!

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I just got a new DVD player and I need some help connecting it. I already had my TV connected to a Dish Network DVR receiver. My TV is older and only has one cable connection on the back of it, which the Dish Network receiver is connected to. When I got my DVD player, I was under the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.