Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hihamdan01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Write the program that lets the user play the game
    Write the program that lets the user play the game of rock , paper , and scissors against the computer
    the program should work as follows:
    1.when the program begins, a random number in the range of 1 through 3 is generated . If the number is 1, then the computer has chosen rock . If the number is 2, then the computer has chosen paper . If the number is 3, then the computer has chosen scissors .(dont display the computers choice yet ). .

-The user enters his or her choice of "rock", "paper", or "scissors" or quit the program at the keyboard .((You can use a menu if you prefer. 1 for "rock ",2 for "paper",3 for "scissors",4 for "quit" .)

-- The computer's choice is displayed.
    - A winner is selected according to the following rules:

If one player chooses rock and the other player chooses scissors, then rock wins. (The rock smashes the scissors.)

If one player chooses scissors and the other player chooses paper, then scissors wins. (Scissors cuts paper.)

If one player chooses paper and the other player chooses rock, then paper wins. (Paper wraps rock.)

If both players make the same choice, the game must be played again to determine the winner.

- The program shall continue asking the user for a choise unitil the user enters 4 to Quit the game .

- the program should be divided into 4 main methods that perform each major task in addition to the main method.
    1- computerChoice method .
    2- userChoice method .
    3- determineWinner method.
    4- displayChoice method.

^Please help me...
    programming languag c++
    C plus plus

Check out some similar questions!

Lets play Risk [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Who'd win - Israel or Iran? If Israel bombed Iran, should they send in ground troops? Should we? Iran WILL close the Strait, and that'll FORCE us in, won't it? What will the other Middle Eastern countries do? If Israel doesn't bomb Iran, will Obama? Do we need WW III? excon

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

Lets play the Feud! [ 5 Answers ]

My family and I were on Family Feud in August of 2000, (when Louis (sp?) Anderson was host - bummer - ), and the TV station did not supply us with a copy of the episode. One of our friends managed to tape it when it was played on TV, but the vhs tape has been well used, and is starting to become...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.