Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotindy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Charging power for accessories.
    Can I use a charger that is more powerful than the one supplied by the manufacturer (providing the cable is the correct shape/size) to charge other accessories.
    I have a Nook color and it will only take a 5 v with output 1.9 amp.
    I have an iPod that uses the same configuration, came with a "universal charge" output 5.5 v but no output amp is listed.
    I also have a Sierra air card for computer, that takes 5.2 v no output amp is listed.

Of course, I do not want to "fry" any of them. I want to carry around only one charger, if possible.

Is it possible, or do I need to purchase an expensive multiple charger device.

Am I nuts, or a frustrated consumer?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 07:06 AM
    Hi there

I have notices that my Iphone charges much much quicker with the big Ipad charger than the small one it comes out with.

Hope this helps
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is mean by Float charging & boost charging? [ 3 Answers ]

Respected sir, I want to know what is mean by battery boost charging And battery float charging? And how it works ? And which one is best for lead acid battery?

Idea accessories ltd [ 4 Answers ]

Idea accessories ltd uk are they really a genuine company they are given employment as an administrative assistant

Store accessories [ 1 Answers ]

Can u please give me a videos how the storekeeper manage the store accessories?

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery

Charging power mower battery [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dead battery on my troy blt ride on mower. How can I charge battery. Can I use my car battery?

View more questions Search