Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halleinaustria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 08:06 AM
    Downloading photos from Nikon SO1 camera to iPad 2
    When I try to download photos from my new Nikon S01 camera to my iPad using the iPad camera connection kit, I get the message "the connected device requires too much power". I have tried with a full iPad battery, and also have deactivated the automatic recharging of the camera in case this is taking too much power. Has anyone a solution.
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Jan 13, 2014, 03:41 PM
    I'm not sure how much help I can be on this but I might as well try... if your camera has a PC connector (which will be a lead with a USB on one end and a part to plug into the camera on the other end) then there's another way you can do it. You can connect your camera to the computer/laptop and upload the pictures onto there. Once they're on there just unplug the camera, plug in the iPad, and upload the pictures onto your device. If you've uploaded songs off the computer before then this should be a much simpler method, although it can take a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change of order of photos not recognised on iPad [ 0 Answers ]

I have changed the order of photos in folders on my computer by changing the IMG number but when synced to iPad the new order is not recognised. What am I doing wrong

My nikon camera says write protected? [ 2 Answers ]

The sAME QUESTION EVERYONE ELSE HAS. How do I get rid of the write protrctrd prompt and continue using my camera

Nikon D-80. In other than full automatic photos have a bluish tint. [ 2 Answers ]

I use a Nikon D 80 camera. When I attempt to use the "A", "S", or "P" mode my photos appear on the LCD screen with a bluish tint. Using the green (automatic) mode does not produce the tint. What should I try?

I need to be educated on Nikon Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D40X and was wondering if someone could educate me I have a Nikon 55-200mm lens. What do the numbers actually mean? I am new to the SLR scene and want to learn all I can. If anyone knows a website that can better help me please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help

View more questions Search