Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 03:52 AM
    Douts reg : daily using medicins
    Sir,
    My skin is itching very hardly in some times and there arise red rash & invisible within some miniuts thus I consult adoctor and he give me some tablets . When I stops this tablets now the same itching arises. At the time of using this tablets the itching will be decreesed. Any way now my dought is that, I using levova m ,rantac 150mg, atarax 25 mg any one of the following when the itching arises.sir I am a married woman now period time is over so I think I get pregnant I am afraid of using this tablet but when the itching arise otherwise no another solution to take a tablets. So sir please give a answer , whether these tablets are dangerous now or not
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 18, 2013, 09:32 AM
    You should consult your doctor that prescribed the anti-ich tablets. They'll know if they're dangerous. I have no idea of the drug interactions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Triglycerides reg; [ 0 Answers ]

Hi sir, I am 23 year old. Working a software executive. I had been doing 20 minute Exercise every day for three years (not that much regularly) . Just stopped before one month because of ramzan fasting . During one month fasting time, I had had too much chicken (not red meat) and sun flower oil...

How get reg no? [ 4 Answers ]

Reg No?

Local fire reg vs state fire reg [ 3 Answers ]

California state law requires 100 feet of vegetation clearance with 30' cleared and 70' reduced veg. The local fire district is saying all 100' must be cleared. Can the local regulation be stronger than the state? Thank you for any help.

Reg W7 form [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is it required that the W7 form itself be also notarized or is it that only the passport copies be notarized? Thanks

Reg no. [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying abroad and they require me to get a registration number to a foreign state work offices, how can I get this? Would I get this for free?

View more questions Search