Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Never good enough
    Recently I started talking to this guy, 2-3 weeks ago. There is this website called ask.fm where you can ask people questions and randomly one day I looked and I was in one of his answers. Someone had asked him who the hottest girls at his school were and there I was. Then he texted me and we started talking. At a dance the following Friday we slow danced but that's it. Afterwards he texted me and apologized for not trying to kiss me because he was nervous. The next week there was another dance and this time we did kiss. I invited him over to my house the next Saturday and we cuddled and watched a movie and made out a little. But now on ask I am not in his list anymore, and he got a question saying is the girl you have your eyes on in your top 10 list and he said yes. We are supposed to hang out on Friday. Should we? Idk what's going on, I don't mean to sound like a stalker or like I'm over thinking things, I'm just really confused.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
    You met him online so ask him what he means by his online comments.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 08:49 PM
    You two are not exclusive. He has not asked you to be his girl. Go out, have fun but you might want to chill on the making out. He is not serious about you. You two don't know each other that well.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 10:19 PM
    This is why I hate online romances. One wrong word, one wrong post, and it's all blown out of proportion. The written word is the hardest form of communication.

If you like him, talk to him, tell him how you feel, and then start having a real relationship, leave the online stuff to posting jokes, pictures, and fun stories. Romance and online don't mix.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 10:35 PM
    He may like several girls, nothing wrong with that. And he may be dating a few. He my even have his eyes on one special girl, but never go out with her.

You need to put less concern on a silly web site and more concern about what is happening, in real life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

Craftsman mower. Battery good, starter good. Will hardly turnover. What to check [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman mower. Battery good, starter good. Will hardly turnover. What to check next?

View more questions Search