Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maureen725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2005, 10:12 AM
    Letter for settlement
    I have one credit card that was send to a collection lawyer.
    After saving for a year I now think I have enough to pay most of it.
    I would like some key words or sentences to use so they will accept for
    Offer of about 80% of the credit card. Any help before I write the letter.
    Total I have is 2,250.00 and I think the total is about 2,500.00. I would
    Like to close this account.
    Thanks for anyone's help, this is all new to me.
    shift_limitations Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2005, 01:28 PM
    http://credit.about.com/cs/debtnegot.../a/052103a.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Red Letter Bible: Fyi [ 4 Answers ]

RED LETTER BIBLE: FYI Some may not be aware of the origin of the Red Letter Bible. Thus my purpose in sharing the following. Bobbye ==========. THE RED LETTER BIBLE There are millions of people who read the Bible daily, yet few may know why some publishers print the words of Jesus...

Closure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I was thinking today about the first half of the relationship was very good and how much fun we had... I also remember during that point, she was the one getting me cards and writing me emails and things of that nature. I hardly wrote or gave her anything, and in that sense I think I messed up...

Found an out, need help with letter [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I found out that my money is still in the system. Problem is it's not in my name. I need to write a letter and have it notarized. Anyone have any ideas? This OK? I *blank* am signing this to allow *blank county* to release the bond to *me*. Signed *blank*; date Now the issue is...

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

View more questions Search