Ask
    missbumble Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2013, 10:11 AM
    Model portfolio website
    Is there any good ones to go on to start becoming a model... thanks x
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Modeling careers arent just a website away. You have to be extremely careful which ones you approach. That being said you might try calling some of the more famous agencies and ask them who they are using and where they are looking to get an idea of where you can start. Keep in mind there are many types of models so your choices as to what you would like to be are endless but it is a lot of hard work to move forward to where you can live from what you recieve. Also keep in mind that at any time if your not comfortable with the photographer then leave. Do not go outside your comfort zone. You can start by checking the yellow pages for photographers in your area and expand from there.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 09:21 AM
    There are few such sites that are designed for beginning models and photographers. One that comes to my mind is Model Mayhem (www.ModelMayhem.com) You can join for free. As always, be very careful before you commit to a shoot with somebody you have never met before. Good luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for design my website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for my own website. I saw lots of web designing company but I did not found any good and affordable company. I need best web design company for my websites at cheapest prices.

What is portfolio [ 1 Answers ]

About portfolio

My portfolio [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am currently finishing my college education in photography and we have to do a portfolio as our final project. One of the things we have to do is get an opinion from our target audience about what they would want to see in our portfolios. So my question is If you were looking to get your...

View more questions Search