Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miriamdh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2013, 07:43 AM
    I'm looking for a 1980s t.v. movie about a teen that adopts 3 or 4 orphan boys.
    The teen marries a young woman, and they almost lose custody of their boys when one falls down into a well.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2014, 07:55 AM
    The Beniker Gang (1985) - IMDb ?

A Son's Promise (TV 1990) - IMDb ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s British teen TV [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a teen drama made in Britain in the mid to late 1980s. It was shown on ABC Australia in the period 1989-92. It was about a teenage boy who was trying to find out the truth about his parents, who were killed while trying to escape from eastern Europe. The opening...

Movie similar to Boys Town about an Orphan boy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie about a boy who I believe is an orphan with a troubled past. He gets to a certain all boys orphanage and feels he doesn't fit in. At one point in the movie, at night, he was teaching the other boys how to play poker and smoke cigarettes. They get caught and the...

Movie about a couple of black teen boys in juvy (jail) and I think it's from the 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I don't really remember what it is about but it's about some teen black boys who are yound I don't know why they are in there but I think at the end there is a big war

Looking for the title of a movie with an teen-aged orphan boy and president kennedy [ 0 Answers ]

Possibly early 1970s or 1980s and recently saw it on a starz or encore movie channel

Remember name of movie involving 3 boys and teen girl whose death they cause [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie, which I think was made for TV, involving 3 boys and a teenage girl whose death they accidentally cause. Think the movie was on in the 90's the plot involves a teenage girl who is picked up by an older man in his pickup truck one evening. As I recall,...

View more questions Search