Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delanierae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 10:31 PM
    Theft under 5000 charge and going across the border
    I am supposed to be going on vacation the day after I go to court for me charge and am wondering if I would be allowed to cross ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 03:17 AM
    If it was only theft I don't see why not, unless they need you around for something else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 and crossing the border [ 1 Answers ]

My twin sister and I cross over the border to the states often to day shop. Sometimes for vacation. We are 39 this year. About a month ago she was caught shoplifting at a retail store. Aprox $100 worth. She has no criminal record. She was fined by the officer, But was not taking to the...

Theft Under 5000 US Border [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with theft under 5000 a couple years ago and was never fingerprinted. I entered a diversion program and completed it successfully. Will I have problems crossing the border from Canada to the US? Thanks!

Crossing US Border, Theft under 5000 withdrawn charge [ 49 Answers ]

I got my charges withdrawn today for theft under 5000. Is this an absolute discharge? I am also travelling to Hawaii in 3 days, and I don't know if it will show in the CPIC. Will a withdrawn charge cause the US to stop me from entering the states? What are the chances that I will be held back...

I am 13 and have a theft under 5000 charge [ 1 Answers ]

I got caught stealing mitts from walmart... What do you think is going to happen to me ? When I have court ?

View more questions Search