Ask
    steb1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 02:29 PM
    Noise
    Can a bad gateway make noises like ice cracking
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 05:00 PM
    How are you hearing this noise? In general if your using adsl and you have noise on the line then it is usually caused by a poor connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne furnace diagnostics 2 blinks followed by a pop noise then humming noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have reset the power to the furnace. Every time it flashes 2 times which says it is the pressure switch is open with inducer on. It makes a popping noise as soon as it has power to it. Then that noise goes away and I have a steady humming noise after that. Nothing at all happens. This is the...

Shower did make a blow horn noise but over time no noise but hot to cold repeatedly [ 0 Answers ]

Shower faucets did make a blow horn noise and recently the water goes from VERY hot to VARY cold repeatedly but no longer make a noise

Noise with hot water pipes for 1 min after start. No noise after that. [ 8 Answers ]

When opening hot water in shower, there will be noise in the pipes after 30 seconds. Will last about 1 minute and then stop. About 10 minutes after the shower, there will be a couple of bang and none after that.

My toilet makes noise after flushing, however, no vibration, just noise. [ 7 Answers ]

My toilet makes a high pitched noise after being flushed. I don't have the ballcock type valve, and there is no vibration, only noise that stops after the toilet has filled.

Noise in pipes and refrigerator noise with water chugging out of drink mechanism [ 4 Answers ]

Originally, we heard a noise from the refrigerator once in a while, changed the filter which lessened the noise. Now we hear a chugging in the pipes in our bedroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling and in both bath rooms. It occurs occasionally. One night we shut off the hot water heater and it was...

View more questions Search