Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 03:22 AM
    Downloaded video files is not working using IE browser
    Hi

I am using IE 11 on windows 7, I used to download some video files from YouTube which was working fine, now after downloaded video file is opening but audio is not working on any player (wmp, vlc, real player). If I download video files from YouTube using Firefox, chorme browser is working fine. Please help me to solve this problem
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2013, 10:58 AM
    I wasn't aware YouTube has a download option. In fact I just went and looked and didn't see one. You usually would use a third party program to do that. Namely to capture and save the video stream in any number of formats.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 07:09 AM
    That is weird.

I use youtubedownloaderhd. Google it.
    Or the website: KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Hope this helps
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I downloaded Firefox and my video card is not working... What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded Firefox and now my pictures are all choppy. What do I have to do to fix it?

Can't open files downloaded with dap [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I get many mails with *.pps files. Now I started to work with dap' and I can't open this file any more. I must to stop dap and then dowload and open them. When I do this evry thing is o.k. What is the problem with sap? I know it is a good software. Thanks michael

Browser won't open swf files [ 3 Answers ]

Previously I have been viewing trainng videos that were accessed via Internet Explorer through the Flash add on. Recently I'm unable to do that and get a message that I need to install flash or allow javascript. I've altered the browser to allow javascript and downloaded and installed flash 10 I've...

Downloaded corrupted files [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using AVG freeware for several years and it suddenly stopped working. I have been trying to download a new copy for two days and, at the end of the download, I get a message stating that the file is corrupted. This has happened twice. Today I tried to download the Avira...

View more questions Search