Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vorgogirl6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 02:05 AM
    How do ghost enter your house?
    What entry do they come in I have them start outside on the woods and then they eventually come inside my home and not sure why it what entrance is letting them in . I just moved 3 months ago from a home 30 miles away because it got so bad and it is already happening again and I lived in my old house 9 years don't want the activity to get as bad and it's already getting very heavy in my new home. Is through air vents ,cracks,or the door?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 03:06 AM
    First, explain what kind of activity you are noticing. Entities don't need normal egress, like doors, windows open, etc.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 16, 2013, 02:34 PM
    The front door! I kid...

Ghosts are spirit... they don't require the physical to function.
    Superstitions like putting salt on a window to keep a spirit out fail because spirits don't need a window to get in. In a general sense, spirits enter a home (or a person) when they have a SPIRITUAL right to be there... not a physical one.

I'm with Tickle and am curious why you think you have ghosts coming in to your home to begin with?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper
    The front door! I kid...
    I was going to say that...then I was going to add that they need your permission and then I was going to do the whole vampire thing and....whatever, glad you said it first because you saved me!

But, I am adding here because this question did intrigue me in that I am also wondering what is happening that is causing the OP to think they are having spirits come into their house.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 16, 2013, 04:12 PM
    It was too hard to resist ;)
    KatyAnne31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2014, 10:39 AM
    When people play around with ouija boards and so sayonces and with craft. I believe yet I don't know for sure if an evil spirit drives someone to kill someone else and then themselves the spirit that possessed that person could linger after their death.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2014, 10:50 AM
    Katy, it is for sure not a good idea to play with a ouija board, or try to séances. Both can invite not so pleasant entities into your personal space. However, only in stories do they entice people to kill and then stick around to create more damage.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2014, 09:41 PM
    They can in from their own area, they do not need doors or windows.

Next they do not possess you to kill people, ( watching too many movies) but tell us what is happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there ghost in my house friends house [ 3 Answers ]

In my friends house there are noises at night.once a door opened at 11:26.know one was their at mid night there was loud yells.her door opened is this a ghost . We found a werid metal thing and it turned foggy. Is it haunted or not.

Can my landlord just enter my house whenever he wants [ 4 Answers ]

My land lord entered my home today for "insurance purposes" without my permission while I was not home he told me he would be there at 11 as I work until 10 but when I arrived home I found he had entered at 10 while I was not home Is that legal? Also he says I have to clean my home within 72 hours...

Can evicted roommate enter house using hidden key without permission [ 3 Answers ]

I had to evict a friend who lived with my ill mother, my son and myself for about 1 year due to dishonesty and drug use. Although I told her she could get her belongings as long as I was home, she showed up with the police to get a "change of clothes". At that time she gave me her house key, and a...

In Michigan, it says no statue. Does that mean they can enter the house at anytime? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are renting this gorgeous 5 bedroom house. It was great, when we signed the lease, technically I am the only person who signed they are saying Abe, my fiancé is a cosigner but he did not sign anything. Anyway, when I had signed the lease, I had to put the information down of the...

View more questions Search