Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karimov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 02:05 AM
    Right side lower back pain
    I'm 31 , I 'm not athletic, but I just got interested in bodybuilding it's been 2 months.
    Before, I did not have a back problem , now I feel like a small but continuous pain right side lower back and I do not know if it changes anything but it tickles me to this place .
    I wondered if it could serious beings, because my little brother had serious problems ` herniated disc that did and still does suffer property that has already undergone two operations.
    But the thing is that shines back pain was very intense pain over the thigh, and also throughout his right leg and also in the testes and pains are evident suddenly , while I only feel pain right side lower back and the pain is very tolerable not intense and lasts for some time ( it intensifies a little the day after a workout bodybuilding when I try to increase costs) .
    So could it be that this is the beginning of a hernia?
    Do I stop and lead me back to my life 0 physical activity?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.
    Greetings .
    karimov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 02:22 AM
    Sorry for the english,
    Hi,
    I'm 31 , I 'm not athletic, but I just got interested in bodybuilding it's been 2 months.
    Before, I did not have a back problem , now I feel like a small but continuous pain right side lower back and I do not know if it changes anything but it tickles me to that location.
    I wondered if it could be serious , because my little brother had serious problems ` herniated disc that still making him suffer even though he has already undergone two operations.
    But the thing is that in his case back pain was very intense pain over the thigh, and also throughout his right leg and also in the testicles and pains appeared suddenly , while I only feel pain right side lower back and the pain is not very intense but lasts for some time ( it intensifies a little the day after a workout when I try to increase weights) .
    So could it be that this is the beginning of a hernia?
    Should I stop and go back to my life 0 physical activity?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.
    Regards .
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 02:31 PM
    I would go to your doctor. You might have injured yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right side/back [ 33 Answers ]

For around the past 2 months, I've been having pains in my lower right side, I thought it was my appendix, so I went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and Blood Test, the first time they took 4 tubes, the second they only took one. They said it was not my Appendix and it might be a viral infection,...

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Pain started on lower right side now it's also on lower right if my back [ 3 Answers ]

The pain started about 3 days ago on my right side, tonight it's also on my back as well, what could this be

View more questions Search