Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r2bfrank Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Par Value
    What if your trying to find the par value of a stock? You know the outstanding and issued share amounts, the cost per share and the retained earnings amount. What is the formula for finding the original par value and then finding the over par amount of capital?
    r2bfrank Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2013, 10:39 PM
    How long do you want me to wait for an answer?
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Dec 15, 2013, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by r2bfrank View Post
    How long do you want me to wait for an answer?
    It would be helpful if you were to give an example.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries for No par stock/ par value [ 0 Answers ]

Vallens, Inc. issued 19,000 shares of its common stock for $14,000 cash, $30,000 in inventory, land valued at $20,000, and building valued at $180,000 on February 12th. The land and building were subject to a $65/000 mortgage note. Present the journal entries to record this transaction under...

Dividends and par/non par stock [ 6 Answers ]

When applying dividends to outstanding stock, does that include stock in the treasury, since it is still issued stock? Also, what is the difference between par stock and non par stock? I doesn't have anything to do with preferred and common stock, right?

Par Value [ 1 Answers ]

If a corporation is authorized to issue 10,000 shares of $100 par, preferred 9% stock and 500,000 shares of $5 par common stock, I need help with the following Preparing the statement of stockholders equity If during the period the corp issued 500 shares of 9% preferred stock at par and 25,000...

Par value and non par value [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having problem understanding what par value and non par value is, why does it exist and when does it exist. Please help me clarify. Thanks

View more questions Search