Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotagofar90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2013, 07:48 PM
    How to Contact Ghosts
    So apparently at my sister's mobile home they have seen a women that only stays next to my sister's bedroom door. I guess the other night my sister woke up in the middle of the night to see a women reading a book in a poofy dress. My sister told my mom about it and my sister thought it was a women from a long time ago.
    The mobile home used to be our great grandma and grandpa's house. I'm thinking that it might be our grandma since she had passed away this year.
    Now my other sister and her boyfriend (they all live together) have been hearing a man's deep voice. Her boyfriend say's he is sensitive to spirits and say's he has been seeing spirits for a long time and it runs in his family and it seems these things have been popping up since he moved in maybe 3 or 4 months ago.
    I'm skeptical about all this paranormal stuff seeing as I've never experienced anything before, but I want to contact these beings.
    What's the best way to contact them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 07:55 PM
    The best way is not to do it at all. Once you attempt to do this, you open up doors for demons.
    Few things in the spirit world is what they appear.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 28, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Exactly... and I'd like to add to that... if these things continue to manifest and make themselves known, you need to contact a local church and have them removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to contact ghosts in your home [ 3 Answers ]

So me and my sister watch ghost stuff, and we are really into this stuff and we want to know how to contact a spirit or ghost (NO DEMONS) without a Ouija board.our house isn't haunted so we want to know if we can bring or talk to one in our home . Please give us suggestions as soon as possible (:

How to make contact with ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

I feel I have a guardian angel, how do I make contact

How do you contact ghosts and get more ghosts? [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried the ouija board many times, evp sessions, took pictures I don't know what to do I want to talk to my brother he died when he was ten, probably crossed over by now but yeah but I also want to talk to other ghosts too I don't really want to do scrying. I want to know how to have more...

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

How can I make contact with ghosts? [ 14 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house, and I want to talk to them. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search