Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catmck2204 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2013, 08:06 AM
    What is the best type of electronic cigarrete?
    I am wishing to quite smoking and was wondering what the best type of electronic cigarrette was? Is it easy to get flavours
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Really it is a personal choice as to what you get. They make them with different battery life and with different liquids. From what I understand the choices are plenty and the sky is the limit.
    atmosrx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 06:35 AM
    There are n number of e-cigarettes available all over so it is kindda of personal choice what you like and what you want, so its better to decide accordingly as per your taste and budget.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between blood group type A and type A? [ 2 Answers ]

1. Is blood type A+ the same with blood type A? 2. If the father is blood type A+ and the mother is type O, what would be the Blood types of the children?

100w type A lamp using Type are bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a type A desk lamp with a 100w max for a small aquarium. I have a 100w Type R bulb left over from a Type R lamp meant for aquariums originally and I was wondering if I could use the Type R bulb in the type A desk lamp? I did try it out for a half hour and I thought I smelled...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

View more questions Search