Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAMAR Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 03:41 AM
    How to start up hcl free dos os
    I purchased new hcl with free dos os.. I don't know how to start ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2013, 03:51 AM
    Plug it in, Turn it on and follow the instructions ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fail to start Windows from MS DOS [ 8 Answers ]

This problem concerns an Aptiva machine(serial 90-OH-133). By accident I clicked the MS-DOS icon in "My Computer" and of course it opend in MS-DOS and then would not let me return to Windows 98. No matter what coding I put in front of the DOS promt it failed. I have been at the...

Al+hcl [ 1 Answers ]

In a single displacement reaction 9.23g of Al react with exist hydrochloric acid.how many grams of hydrogen will be produce?

If a person is on probation and he dos not comply dos the warrant ever go away? [ 3 Answers ]

If a person is on probation and he dos the warrant ever go away?

How to start windows from MS dos [ 1 Answers ]

HI I need some help. I was trying to ghost my computer using norton ghost, but for some reason the ghosting software didn't work so I restarted my computer and I had two option 1 to proceed ghosting and 2 to start windows but when I press to it didn't work but I got a dos command. Is there any...

I can't start Windows XP from MS-DOS [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, what a day to get a problem on my PC, christmas! Anyway this is my problem. My brother messed up his computer and wanted a MS-DOS CD because he thought somehow it would fix it. He asked me to download it from the internet on my computer and burn it on a CD. Am pretty sure I...

View more questions Search