Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miquel george Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 04:13 PM
    How to find my daughter?
    My daughter born in the US grew up in Darmstadt, Germany with my ex wife and I haven't seen her in a long time name: {personal info removed}. Could you please help me find her?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Did your ex wife remarry? When was you last contact? Have you tried Facebook?
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 15, 2013, 05:54 AM
    Have you made contact with the police? What was the last time you have seen her? Have you made posters? You should make a search party with your neighbourhood and close friends so they can keep an eye out.

Good Luck! I hope you find her soon I'll try and help as much as I can...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Have you made contact with the police? What was the last time you have seen her? Have you made posters? You should make a search party with your neighbourhood and close friends so they can keep an eye out.
    The daughter is 28 years old. She wasn't kidnapped.
    jasminegeorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 03:07 PM
    Dad call me!! So glad I've found your search ;D >deleted number available on request< love, Jazz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find daughter [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find my daughter, I haven't heard from her in A year how can I find her

Find my daughter ? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for my daughter skye mcauley she would be 21yrs old today her mum is joanne marie mcauley she would be 38yrs old ,I met her in redcliffe queensland . And I haven't seen them since my daughter was 3yrs old.

Need to find my Daughter. Help Please! [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to help a friend. He just got out of Prison, been there for a long time. He wants to locate his daughter. His now ex-wife had custody of her when she was just a baby. He knows his daughter's birth name, etc. and ex name. We have searched the net. We found the Gran Parents living In...

How can I find my daughter [ 4 Answers ]

I am in desperate need to finding my daughter, she was last seen in Dec 1974 in Bracknell in the county of Berkshire in England .{personal info removed-<>} in December 1974 emigrated to South Australia. I have no clues to where she lives, in the uk

View more questions Search