Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 02:43 PM
    Hisense sero 7 pro
    Just got new tablet today, if I enter my email password, does it need to be entered each time U access email or is it saved and stored in tablet and can more than one person have emails in tablet? Can anyone get my password from my tablet?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Your e-mail credentials are saved on the tablet and normally only for a single user.
    While your e-mail password cannot be gleaned from the device, access to your account is simple unless you employ tablet security, either password, number or pattern.
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Your e-mail credentials are saved on the tablet and normally only for a single user.
    While your e-mail password cannot be gleaned from the device, access to your account is simple unless you employ tablet security, either password, number or pattern.
    U mean once I put password in for my email no one else and get into my email through tablet. So Each time I need to type in my password?
    How do I = do later
    employ tablet security, either password, number or pattern

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up hisense TV to a dish dvr [ 0 Answers ]

Got a hisense TV ltdn42v77us... I have dish network and I can't seemed to connect the TV to the receiver/dvr... there is not an s-video connection port... I connected the composite connectors and got only one local channel while in av... I only got no signal on the other 3 channels I get... can...

Pro 17 [ 2 Answers ]

I have an insinkerater that will not turn off

Pro Se? [ 1 Answers ]

I am bringing my ex to court for contempt for not abiding by the divorce agreement, i.e. visitation, medical information and issues concerning the children and moving out of county. I picked up the forms from the court house, can someone give me some tips on etiquette, jargon, etc?.

XP Pro cannot detect Sapphire X1650 Pro card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old MB with a 1200 GB AMD Athlon 32-bit processor; 2 GB RAM, 900 GB disc space on six drives. My old video card died and I bought the AGP version of the Sapphire X1650 Pro card. The system boots and comes up running 1280 x 1024 on the monitor but the refresh is very slow, and...

Xp pro [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use the same cd key when re-installing xp pro?

View more questions Search