Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GFSanders2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 08:59 AM
    501c3 rules
    Are you allowed to provide a dinner meeting for members only.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 09:09 AM
    I assume you're asking whether a 501(c)(3) can pay for a dinner which is to be attended by members of the organization, right? Yes, they can, but I wonder why you're asking. Perhaps if you give us some details as to what the organization is, and who you mean by "members" it would let us understand the question better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

501c3 rules [ 3 Answers ]

I am the President of a 501(c)(3). We are having a fund raiser and have asked "vendors" to sell at the fund raiser. Question - do we need to ask the vendors to charge tax on items sold or are they beneath our umbrella of the 501(c)(3) and do not need to collect taxes? All of the money received...

501C3 Rules [ 2 Answers ]

We are a North Carolina 501c3 organization. We are contemplating a change in our title as it appears on our charter. What steps must we take to accomplish a legal change of our name? Is this something we can do without the need to engage services of legal council? Thank you for your help

501c3 rules [ 1 Answers ]

If my church organization currently owes the IRS would my 501(c)(3) status be affected?

501c3 rules? [ 6 Answers ]

My Subdivision has an swim team here in Houston, TX. They are a 501C3 organization. (Non-profit) It is 80.00 registration to join per child. In addition to the registration fee you must give them an 100.00 check they hold till the end of swim teem season. If u volunteer at swim meets and earn...

501c3 rules [ 2 Answers ]

Under 501c3 - What are the guidelines for giving a monetary gift to a family in Financial Need? What if one of the family is a board member?

View more questions Search