Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiela2981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Blacklisted
    She run away ti her previous employer but she settled eberything before she leave she's still blacklisted even though her boss lether go
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Do you have a question for us?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blacklisted [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am an Iranian citizen living in the Philippines on a tourist visa with my Norwegian wife. she is going Denmark to study next month, then I'm going there also by march 14, but there is a problem here, i'm staying here as a tourist for almost 5 years, first 3 years i extend my visa but...

Blacklisted [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm rosaleah loro nabaja, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check online if she is blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? Thanks in advance. Regards, rosaleah

Blacklisted [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Lydia aupadia mukudza I was going to south africa last week when I got to the south african side they told me that my passport have a fake stamp and then they took two of my passports of which one of it was my daughter so is my passports going to be blacklisted or what??

Blacklisted or not? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ,I am ging ging chu .nationality is Philippines... I want to know I am blacklisted or no in abudhabi or uae..

How will you know if you were blacklisted? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi lawandee.. Hope you could help us, do you think someone could be blacklisted through allegation? My boyfriend says that his ex fiancée was threatening him that he would be blacklisted in the Philippines.. Now we want to fly back to the Philippines do you think its safe..

View more questions Search