Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sravya1809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 02:08 AM
    Diet
    Hi, I'm 78 kg and my height is 5'6".Iwant to lose my weight.my weight can be seen more in two areas.one is stomach and other is legs.I don't get time for workout.Please help me how to reduse my weight.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2013, 02:50 AM
    Decrease calorific intake and increase aerobic activity.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 01:32 PM
    It isn't so much that you need to skip fats, it is the fats you put into your body. You need to slow burning one and not the quick burn. The quick burn will put a LOT of energy into your system which will use what it can and store it. You will crash and do it again. If you have the slow burn then you will have less of the fat being stored and more used.

With this you need to work out so that your fat stores are mobilized. Which is to say you need to run at a slight caloric deficit. Not a huge one mind you because that can be more dangerous and possibly lead to packing on more weight.

Do it smartly and slowly and you will be rewarded with a better lifestyle and not just a better figure.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Most important is how old you are ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is My Diet Okay? [ 0 Answers ]

Thank you for your time. I am have been working out for about 4 months now. My trainer gave me a routine in which I do my Chest, tricep,legs one one day, on the second I do biceps,shoulders,back and abs. On the third day I do pruly cardio, from 15-20 minutes of running moderate cardio. During...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

I'm On A Diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me. I've been on a diet since the end of January, and I've lost about 8 kilos already (that's about 17 and a half pounds). Sorry I'm Australian :D So anyway I use to weigh 75kg but now I am 67kg and my height is about 168cm. I am turning 21 in...

My Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Seanna-Lee and i'm 12 years old. I have a very bad diet but I can't help it, I used to be a lot colorful but lately my eyes, hair and skin got very dull and my skin is very rough and i'm, getting lots of spots. Can anyone help or suggest what I should do? Thank You!:eek::confused:

View more questions Search