Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Congratulations Mr. President
    Finally, an award he deserves, and from a left leaning fact checker no less.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-plan-keep-it/

Well done Mr. President. You promised us the utmost in transparency and cooperation and gave us the utmost in secrecy, obstruction, partisanship and just lied, lied, lied.

I hope you're proud.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 07:08 PM
    Bet a tingle went up your leg reading this stuff. :D
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Nope, but good to see it doesn't bother you. Miss those Bush years?
    Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 07:51 PM
    I thrived and survived under Bush as I do under Obama and all the presidents before them and whatever family values or moral majority or TParty group that was hollering at the time. God willing and the creek don't rise.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2013, 08:53 PM
    what do y'all expect, You think he's gunna tell yah everythung just because you wantta know. Actually he only has to report once a year, not give you a runnin commentary
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2013, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I thrived and survived under Bush as I do under Obama and all the presidents before them and whatever family values or moral majority or TParty group that was hollering at the time. God willing and the creek don't rise.
    At least none of them forced an entire nation to lose their insurance and possibly their doctor. And spare us the "it's so much better than what you had" drivel.

By the way, this also marks another achievement Bush couldn't reach, liar of the year.
    Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 07:04 AM
    At least none of them forced an entire nation to lose their insurance and possibly their doctor.
    I will call this an exaggeration. That's as nice as I can get about such roaring rhetorical BS.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2013, 07:12 AM
    I will call this an exaggeration. That's as nice as I can get about such roaring rhetorical BS.
    That rhetoric is much closer to the truth than what we get from the emperor. I don't know anyone that got to keep the insurance they had, and you yourself have argued we were just losing the "junk plans" we were saddled with.
    Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 08:30 AM
    All the people you know are self employed?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    That rhetoric is much closer to the truth than what we get from the emperor. I don't know anyone that got to keep the insurance they had, and you yourself have argued we were just losing the "junk plans" we were saddled with.
    I still have mine, and my private-pay son still has his -- neither of us got negative changes, and my son's premium went down by $15 or so.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2013, 08:44 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    At least none of them forced an entire nation to lose their insurance and possibly their doctor.
    I didn't lose mine. They're HAPPY to take my money.

But..... As a right winger who inherently understands market issues, I wonder if you thought about what you're saying...

Clearly, if the insurance company's cancelled the ENTIRE nations health care policies, the ENTIRE industry would go BROKE.

excon
    Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Why can't wingers just admit they don't even know what they have. They just know its cheap.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2013, 10:22 AM
    All the people you know are self employed?
    Um, I'm not and we were forced to another more expensive plan with worse coverage as was my wife but I already said that.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Clearly you two have an aversion to reality. The entire premise of the thread is the lie of the year being you can keep your insurance.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Hello again,

Merry Christmas...

What?? It's my Christmas palm..
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2013, 11:15 AM
    Looks like a phallus to me. Clinton had a propensity to draw them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Congratulations to Me. [ 5 Answers ]

DISCLAIMER: this is a rant. It is meant to be flamed, and agreed or disagreed with. It is sporadic and verbally jerky, but if you can get the message I am trying to convey, you will understand the haste and resentment for the way of the world when it comes to this for me. Some of you will think I'm...

Congratulations Americans. [ 11 Answers ]

Today, I watched the american presidential election on television, from my home in Western Australia. Due too much of my adult life being during the bush years, I never really appreciated the beauty and goodness of the american people, until today. Watching the two amazing speeches, one of an...

Congratulations Rockers [ 1 Answers ]

Good Afternoon to All, I have not posted here at all, but read a lot of the mails, questions & answers going around. I have been amazed at how similar a lot of problems were & worried at how it looks as if these kind of things never seem to change with the times. Because I am a independable...

Congratulations Scott! [ 16 Answers ]

I just want to congratulate ScottGem on being a newly published author! ;) It is nice to have such a high level of professionalism on Ask Me Help Desk. We are very lucky. InformIT: Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA - $31.99

View more questions Search