Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sankar144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Bios
    How to update bios version in sony vaio vpceh25en without an OS?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 12, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Check the manufactures site for latest flash and instructions.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 08:49 AM
    Warning, if anything goes wrong with a BIOS update you can damage your system Permanently.

Why do you need to flash the BIOS?

Is the computer switching on at least? If yes, try accessing the BIOS and see if there is a update feature from within the BIOS.

The following worked for me on ACER Laptops.

Extract the ROM file from the Download with 7Zip. Place the *****.ROM file on a usb flash drive.
    Press Fn + Esc and Power on. Remove finger of power after 1 sec. Wait 10 seconds and release the Fn+Esc buttons.

Hope this helps
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bios [ 1 Answers ]

HELP I just bought myself a new CPU and cooling fan but it only runs at 3000rpm it supposed to go twice that speed (which I need it to) since my system hits 40-50'c in a matter of minutes, I asked my dealer about it they said I had to change the settings in my BIOS to get the fan to go faster but...

Bios [ 3 Answers ]

How to I get to it on a compaq deskpro

How do I get into by BIOS? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to change my boot sequence so that my computer will try to boot from CD-ROM first. I have done everything in last few days to get into BIOS (F1, F2, F9, F10, shift-control-del... ) but wasn't successful. Can anyone help me? I have a COMPAQ Presario notebook 1715CA. My...

Bios [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an IBM laptop computer (Type 2656) and the system board crashed so I lost all my info. I have insurance so I sent it to get fixed. My problem is that since IBM places their recovery information on a partitioned part of my hard drive... I now do not have it. My hard drive has been...

Bios I [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an IBM laptop computer (Type 2656) and the system board crashed so I lost all my info. I have insurance so I sent it to get fixed. My problem is that since IBM places their recovery information on a partitioned part of my hard drive... I now do not have it. My hard drive has been...

View more questions Search