Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karene1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 01:18 PM
    Kidney stones
    I have passed 3 kidney stones at home in the last 6 weeks. Last evening the same old symptoms began showing. I was up off and on all night. Thus morning, I'm feeling extremely dizzy and light headed. To the point I sat on the kitchen floor. This is a new symptom for me. Would that be related to my stones or a entirely different matter.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 01:29 PM
    I would go to the hospitial. One of the causes of vertigo and light headedness is a large drop in blood pressure. It is could be nothing too bad. It could be very serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 0 Answers ]

I have dealt with kidney stones a number of times... they usually pass without too much trouble. I have also had to have them blasted. Presently in severe pain... big stone stuck... twitching in front... pain in back left and groin. I have no insurance and want to avoid a er if possible... its...

Kidney stones [ 5 Answers ]

My son was released from the er today, he had kidney stones, he can't keep no food down, everything he eats he throws up. Do I need to take him back to hospital?

Kidney stones [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stone that has got stuck at the end of my penis and won't pass do I.need t go to the er or just wait for it to pass

Kidney stones [ 0 Answers ]

I have had more than 20 kidney stones in the past five years. They are made of calcium oxalate and can not pass anything larger than a 2. Now I am showing sytemtoms but no bleeding and unsure what to do. What are my options?

Kidney stones [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any home remedies for dissolving or aiding in the passage of kidney stones, other than drinking lots of water? noboat

View more questions Search