Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Griffinegg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Heavy to light
    I got my period on the day it was supposed to come and it was a lot heavier than normal to start with for the first day and night then on day 2 it slowed down and almost stopped and now it's light to actually flow out but when I wipe it's still there and still bright to dark red on day 3 what could it be?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 01:10 PM
    A period.

There are regular at times, and then not at others. You probably are passing the same amount of blood and tissue, just at a different rate. I wouldn't be concerned about this.
    Griffinegg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    A period.

There are regular at times, and then not at others. You probably are passing the same amount of blood and tissue, just at a different rate. I wouldn't be concerned about this.
    Thank you! That made me feel bait better :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy/Light [ 3 Answers ]

After my 3rd baby my periods were very heavy. Like changing my pads and tampons every hour and this month its so light I don't even have a tampon in. Should I be concerned? All my life my periods have been pretty regular.

My period is normally light, but this month it came on light and now it very heavy. [ 0 Answers ]

Is there something wrong. Do I need to see a doctor.

Had light period this month, will I have heavy one next? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some breakthrough bleeding this month that was somewhat heavy (about enough to fill up half a regular size tampon) with some cramps that lasted 3 or 4 days. My period this month has been very light. I had breakthrough bleeding last month that was light and my period was normal last month. ...

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Light then heavy period then spotting. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period last month only for 2 1/2 days and then sit stopped. I got my period again this month on time very light at first then normal and then it stopped. However I then started to spot a little and this spotting has continued for about 2 weeks now. It is extremely light sometimes when I...

View more questions Search