Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AppleJax96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Non-payment of perdiem?
    In the state of Missouri, is it legal for the employer to not pay its employess perdiem if it is in their set contract?

Check out some similar questions!

1099 Perdiem tax free if I separate perdiem and labor? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm single owner of my own LLC. I get paid weekly by submitting an invoice. I put a laor amount per week along with a separate line for perdiem because I work out of state. Is perdiem tax free in my case? Can I use the max allowed from publication form 1542? The consulting firm says I can but...

Delta dental insurance sent out payment, but dentist said no payment was received! [ 3 Answers ]

Delta dental insurance said the claim was processed, and a check was sent to my dentist in August. However, my dentist's billing clerk said she did not receive any payment from Delta, she sent me a bill of the full amount plus finance charges in November. What should I do to straighten out this...

L1 visa with perdiem salary [ 5 Answers ]

I Came to USA on L1 visa on Oct 2009 alone. Went back to India on March 2010 returned back on June 2010 and since then been in USA. I have been paid perdiem $50 and my Indian salary (Indian Income tax is paid duly till date). My wife and my only kid is expected to come within march last week....

Payroll perdiem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We paid one employee $2000 as perdiem and shwoed it in his w2. Now I have to enter that amount in QB. Where should I enter that amt in QB? Please some one let me know. Thanks

PerDiem For H1B [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Employer used to give me a perdiem (actually per hr) as 10/hr (cutting from my pay). I work in Missouri (since 1 year) and my employer location is in Ohio. Recently, I received a mail from him saying: Employer: " As per latest IRS instructions, we are not supposed to pay Per Diem until...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.