Ask
    niecy3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 12:01 AM
    Filing Rules
    How would "verified refunds" be filed?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Not enough information provided. I would call the company or agency you are asking about and ask them how they file refunds if you are asking about a specific place.

There are many ways to file refunds. It could be alphabetical, by the original purchase order number, by the check number, social security number,or some other type of control number. A lot will depend on what information you have and how you want to file the paperwork so you can find it when you need it. Also if you have a large area like different states you may want to file first by Alphabetical by state name, then by another method like last name or by social security number. Or if you have different facilities you may have it first filed by facility name or facility number then by control number.

First thing to do it figure out what information you have that is unique that you can use like a control number or a case number for your filing system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alphabetical filing rules? [ 3 Answers ]

When filing should the documents go in front of the tab or behind e.g. A tab then all the documents or documents then A tab ?

Alphabetical filing rules [ 6 Answers ]

Would you file under the "C's for City of or would you file using the name of the city first, then City of?

Filing Rules [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a complete list of filing rules?

Filing status as Married Filing Jointly or Filing Separately [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in USA on L1 for the following time period: May 2006 to January 2007. August 2007 till Date. According to the substantial presence test, I completed my 183 days in US in November 2007. So during 2007 I was a dual status alien. My non-working spuose and year old...

Rules to Filing [ 1 Answers ]

How to file "STATE OF LOUISIANA OFFICE OF STATE FIRE MARSHAL"?:o

View more questions Search