Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ericp45694 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Will I test EtG positive 105 hours after 10 drinks?
    No alcohol for 1 year, 5ft 6 inches 160 pounds exercise daily. Hydrated well prior to test,
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Hydration isn't always in your favor. If you drink a lot of water before a test, you'll likely fail to dilution. But at 105 hours you should pass.

I think the main problem here is that you drank when you obviously shouldn't be. What prompted you to do so when you've been clean for a year? Why risk it?

If you need help with drinking, that's something we can help with. If you'd like to talk about it, we can work towards a solution so that you no longer have to worry about testing.
    Ericp45694 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Hydration isn't always in your favor. If you drink a lot of water before a test, you'll likely fail to dilution. But at 105 hours you should pass.

I think the main problem here is that you drank when you obviously shouldn't be. What prompted you to do so when you've been clean for a year? Why risk it?

If you need help with drinking, that's something we can help with. If you'd like to talk about it, we can work towards a solution so that you no longer have to worry about testing.
    Have been doing well but had a slip. Need to redouble my efforts at recovery. I drank 24 ounces of diet soda about an hour before testing and was peeing pretty good. I didn't drown myself with gallons of fluid. Again a slip hopefully not a pattern . Alcoholism is a tuff disease to treat!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp45694 View Post
    Have been doing well but had a slip. Need to redouble my efforts at recovery. I drank 24 ounces of diet soda about an hour before testing and was peeing pretty good. I didn't drown myself with gallons of fluid. Again a slip hopefully not a pattern . Alcoholism is a tuff disease to treat!
    It very much is. I'm not making light of it at all. I've had a few friends and family members of friends that died from this disease. That's why I'm offering support.

You had a year sober, and that's something to be very proud of. What are you doing to help yourself combat this disease? Is there anything we can do to help you further?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

I had 4 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test, will I pass? [ 5 Answers ]

I had 1 beer and 3 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test. I am a 24 year old male and weigh 350 pounds. Do I have a chance to pass?

View more questions Search