Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Most popular logos
    Could you tell me what were the most popular and the best paid logos in 2006. Maybe you know some web sites were I could find some statistics about this?
    Thank you.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2012, 05:01 PM
    Businessweek, along with Interbrand conducts an annual survey and does research on the 100 Best Brands in the World. It offers some great insight into not only the effectiveness of good branding, but details on changes to positioning, logo's, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Popular dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Need an name for a popular dance song from a couple of years ago, Dance song with no actual lyrics, has a racing theme to it, reminds me a bit of wacky races

Popular? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here I go I have been in the same extracurriculars with all the popular people.They have always been nice to me, but lately they have included me more.One girl I have known forever, and we friends.Another was unpopular then became populatr, so she is my good friend.More are nice, and some...

Old question but always popular... maybe [ 4 Answers ]

OK straight to the point. A girl I know shows all the signs of being interested in me, yet also displaying all the tell tell signs of playing hard to get. How do I get around hat w/out coming off too strong and blowing all chances out of the water?

View more questions Search