Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missswissmiss 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 04:42 PM
    violation of felony probation
    My brother was on felony probation for Burgulary and criminal mischeif and has violated 3times. The first two were technicals and the last were misdemeanor charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct. What kind of consequences are he looking at? If a lawyer was hired what good could it do because its clear jail time or prison time is demanded.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation violation assault on a police officer class d felony [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been on felony probation for 2.5 years never violated never been in trouble never had a dirty urine nothing up till August 31st when I was arrested for obstruction of justice a class a misdemeanor and resisting arrest another class a misdemeanor and assajlt on a police officer class d...

violation of probation felony [ 1 Answers ]

On probation for lying to pawnshop broker. Was sentenced to two years probation. Suppose to get off in October 2012. Still owe balance was told had two weeks to come up with money. Im currently not working, my boyfriend pays all the bills and I go to school fulltime. Probation officer is going to...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.