Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Rebound obvious
    Here is the story,
    Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she finds out that he is cheating on her for sure. She ends up calling me a few days later and tells me she doesn't want to be with anybody that this blow was just a bust for her. I am leaving out tons of small details that are relevant that makes me think she is telling me the truth. She wants space and time to finish up what she has got to do for herself and her kids. She says that the pain of his cheating struck her in the gut and caught her off guard even though she knew it was happening.

I am going to give her space and prob even date very soon. My question, Is she being truthful or just softening the blow? Have any of you been truthful ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Let me see, she was cheating with you, but then was upset when she found out her husband was cheating.

Sounds like there is a new course on the menu to me, but I guess time will tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

Obvious rebound [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story, Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she...

Rebound [ 28 Answers ]

We all know that after a relationship, people tend to go on the "rebound"... finding someone to just pass some of the time along and get it out of the system... My question is... is it possible for someone who broke up with you to go on Rebound??

It's been a year & it's obvious Maytag had the defective product (washer) [ 2 Answers ]

If you look at my previous postings under "momtoafew", it's been about a year since my Maytag SAV series washing machine disaster! Just wanted to say that people should be informed that these machines have major issues! I spent hours and hours calling repair people and getting my drains snaked,...

View more questions Search