Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennsmovinon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2013, 12:40 PM
    5 weeks 2 days pregnant
    I had a miscarriage in October I was about 6 weeks. Im having cramping again like the last pregnancy but not spotting this time. Does this mean I should worry about having another miscarriage like last time? I have my OB appt tomorrow but am scared and worried I might lose this baby to.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 10, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Are you sure you're pregnant again? That is a REALLY specific date for so early in the pregnancy. Unfortunately you'll need to wait for the ob appointment. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

36 weeks 2 days pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 36 weeks 2 days pregnant with baby number 3 which is through IVF. Went to dr appointment 6 days ago and was 1cm dilated and baby was pretty low, head down. Have had snotty looking discharge for weeks and now a lot of pressure. I get sharp pains periodically from my belly button down. My...

Pregnant at 40 weeks and 3 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I am 40 weeks 3 days pregnant and my belly is so tight that I can barely breath. No consistent contractions. My ankles and feet are huge balloons and my back is killing me! Should I go into labor and delivery? Since I'm past my due date, will they keep me there and induce?

17 weeks and 5 days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant . Well that what my doctor guess cause I couldn't remember my last menstrual cycle was now I do it was September 9 my due date my doctor gave me is June 24th 2013.. I'm wondering if my menstrual cycle date changes any of that help please

37 weeks pregnant and 5 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and 5 days and last night I drank raspberry leaf tea and I walked around till I got tired and after that my stomach started to hurt a lot and I felt like I had to vomit but I didn't so I tried to sleep it off and this morning I woke up and my stomach was still hurting but not...

I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small...

View more questions Search