Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Apr 3, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I always tell people and friends just one thing... and that is if you really feel you deserve something then u must go for it or someone you deserve but after several trials u feel you're not getting it... then leave it for awhile.. if it comes back to you it was meant to be yours... in the heart of hearts you know he's playing games, then STOP fibbing yourself and think it this way... it's his bad luck that he didn't deserve your sincerity... it's hard to move on but let me tell it's not impossible... try it... when he comes in your thoughts.. brush it away as you would do to a dried leaf...
    hair2007 Posts: 135, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diya
    I always tell people and friends just one thing...and that is if you really feel you deserve something then u must go for it or someone you deserve but after several trials u feel you're not getting it...then leave it for awhile..if it comes back to you it was meant to be yours...in the heart of hearts you know he's playing games, then STOP fibbing yourself and think it this way...it's his bad luck that he didn't deserve your sincerity....it's hard to move on but let me tell it's not impossible...try it....when he comes in your thoughts..brush it away as you would do to a dried leaf.......
    Exactly... lol... I like the dried leaf theory... but yes you are right. I have tried it many times and let him go he has come back many times only to end up saying the same things. Its funnt because I had an old cell phone from last year that I happened to charge up to give to a friend to use and in it was a text from last year (march also) that said almost the same crap about him not knowing if he is coming or going in life and I deserve to be happy since then he has been back at least 3-4 times... he is a selfish jerk who always keeps me on the back burner... pethetic of him and me... working on it though... lol.. thanks
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Apr 3, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Oh you're welcome... and also remember " Anyone who keeps you his option and not Priority... doesn't deserve to be in your life... He is a habitual offender and you need to decide what your priorities are in your life... take care and be strong...

Apr 3, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diya
    oh you're welcome...and also remember " Anyone who keeps you his option and not Priority....doesn't deserve to be in your life.....He is a habitual offender and you need to decide what your priorities are in your life...take care and be strong...
    Thank again... [ ;
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hair2007
    your are right, at least thats how it seems.. he is on a dating service that he signed up for right before this last time he wanted me back, which he said he went on before coming back to me, which he has done before by the way. .....such bull sh--! he must have gotten a good response recently and thats why he sent me the yr to good for me text.... imagine wanting someone back every 2-3 months yet in between sampling dating services???lol... when i re-read my own posts, i actualy get embarresed that ive put up with his crap and lies...
    someone had said commitment phobic, sorry but i dont go for that either its either there or not and if its not then just admit it an stop the selfish game...thanks for responding...and sorry, had to vent..again.. lol...
    My Ex fiancé has signed up on dating service rite after a break up. It hurts see someone you care for on their. But this time I signed up to let her know how it feels and do know for a fact she didn't like that. And I also feel embarresed when I reread my thread and deep down still want her back.

Apr 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    My Ex fiance has signed up on dating service rite after a break up. It hurts see someone you care for on their. But this time I signed up to let her know how it feels and do know for a fact she didn't like that. And I also feel embarresed when I reread my thread and deep down still want her back.
    She's on a dating service? That kills me, only because he has done it before too, and its like it didn't turn up any good results so that's why he called me!! lol... are they looking for something else? That's so sad, for us and them. They had us right in front of them yet they go looking in a dating site... wow... talk about using me, and keeping someone on the back burner.
    loveme1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hair2007
    hi everyone,

venting again..after telling the ex i will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite..

well, after telling him this, he sends me a text message the next day to say... your a beautiful, generous, loyal, and unbelievable person, and u deserve the best. i have to many issues to give you the best. dont think i dont love you. when i think of what im missing without you in my life i know i am crazy...

i guess my questions are, why does he always try and come back, only to end up not meaning it? why did he text me that? if he truly felt those things, he wouldnt play these games. can't say for sure but if he will probably call again in 3 months. its happened quite a few times....

i guess im having a bad day today because normaly im pretty much ok with realizing i need to move on....
    Do u think he love u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

What to do about text! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this guy from work who flirted with me once a week for 2 years and got together a few times... who now doesn't work for his company... I hadn't talked to him in a month since he quit his job... he contacted with me last month... we have now texted each other here and there... some very...

Text flirting [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband of 11 years text flirting with his cousins wife we talked and talked and he said it was a silly mistake and takes full responsibility (she also came clean and said it was all her idea) but at the weekend I could not resist checking my husbands phone as he always never leaves it...

Dumped by text [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Just yesterday I was dumped by text, which I just thought was out of order as I thought I deserved more than that. I told him this and I heard from my firend that his own mates had a go at him for the way that he did it. He did say it is a nice way like he wasn't ready for a relationship....

Text Message "Speak" [ 24 Answers ]

Is it me or does anyone else have problems reading posts from others who type into their computers as if they were text messaging? I have been "trained" to use correct english and be as correct as possible when typing so that I am completely understood. To me, "text speak" can be hard to...

View more questions Search