Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Remsur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Cursor gone berserk, how do I fix this problem?
    My cursor jump around the screen randomly while I'm typing, how do I fix this problem?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 8, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Are you on a desktop or a laptop ?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 04:24 AM
    Try cleaning the pointing device. For mechanical mice, take the ball out and carefully clean any dust and gunk buildup off the rollers. For optical mice, simply blowing any debris out from the laser socket on the bottom of the mouse usually works. Static electricity can affect some touchpads, hold a grounded object and touch the pad to drain yourself of charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I control my Berserk/blind rage syndrome? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Berserk/blind rage syndrome. All I know is that when a person hits me or touches me when I am upset I just snap. When I snap I lose control of myself. I can see, hear, or feel. My strength goes throe the roof and I only attack the person or thing that set me of. How do I control that.

Google cursor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, a couple of days ago the blinking cursor in my Google home page search field stopped appearing when I open my search engine. I now have to click on the search field to display it (the blinking cursor) I have winxp pro, & ie8. Any ideas? Thanks. r.f.

Toilet goes berserk randomly [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My toilet works fine normally except some days when brown residue will flow into my toilet and reside in the toilet bowl. When I flush it away, the water level goes down, rises, and takes a few seconds to go back to the normal level. Sometimes, some of the residue does not get flushed away...

Computer gone berserk [ 4 Answers ]

We own an e-mac that's quite a few years old now. My daughter's friend slammed her hands down on the keyboard yesterday and now each time you press a key, it talks, repeating every letter after its pressed. She has obviously hit a series of commands to make this happen... does anyone know how...

Sony Laptop keyboard gone berserk [ 3 Answers ]

It intermittenly types letters and numbers that I don't tap. It also will type words out of the sequence in which I typed them. Bizarre. Can anyone tell me what could be causing this?

View more questions Search