Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZRoHeRo Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2005, 11:53 AM
    Can't remember title of film
    This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find that it he is "snowed in". He is freezing to death but manages to finally dig himself out. I also recall a part where he ventures into a town, and some people make fun of the clothes he is wearing... a fringed jacket, sort of cowboy/indian type of coat. I think he has a pet, an owl perhaps? I used to have the book too. (Aeons ago lol) Does anybody know the title of this film? Please? :D

Feb 14, 2005, 01:46 PM
    I think it was a Walt Disney film, but could be wrong.

Apr 26, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Found It
    Never mind... I found it myself. The movie, made in 1969, is called "My Side Of The Mountain" and stars Ted Eccles.
    eecarson Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 09:56 AM
    This movie was based on the book by the same name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown film title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is set in the southern states of America. The story centers on a family who live on a plantation. The time scale is 1940s-1950s approx. A man who was run out of town a few years ago, after being framed for something he did not do, has returned to clear his name. There is a fire and he...

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

Kids TV film I can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

This is bugging me big time. It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt. The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff. I loved this film but can never remember is name. Please help me, because...

View more questions Search