Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timmy102938 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 12:55 PM
    Can a woman call rape after she had a one night stand with a guy who refuses to call
    Okay so earlier today my friend was sharing a story about his worst one night stand ever. So it basically stand when he meet a girl in a bar. They had a few drinks, but when they left both were not drunk. They got in his care and he drove her back to her apartment. One thing lead to another and they ended up having sex. Well the next morning as he was getting dressed the girl asked was he going to call her. My friend said no and it was at the point where she grew many and threaten to call the cops and charge him for rape. He said after arguing with her for more than half an hour he called her bluff and ran out of her apartment and drove off.

He said he doesn't remember telling her his name and that he doesn't remember her telling him hers. My question is had this woman not been bluffing could my friend have gone to prison all because some woman decided she wanted more than a one night stand?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Yes, but its not likely. The police will investigate and barring any real proof of force it's not likely they will prosecute let alone convict.

Look at the recent case of the FL State QB. The state declined to prosecute because they felt they couldn't win the case. Lots of women claim rape but not many result in prosecution without proof of force.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 7, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Bottom line: one night stands are risky. He says 'worst ever' but I'll bet there will be worse. I'll make a wild guess that only one in 50 women really like them (and that's being generous). Most are craving a relationship.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2013, 12:27 AM
    Noted in the news after the FL state case that parents are advising their kids to initiate a text and get a reply indicating consent, before having sex. What next?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2013, 02:08 AM
    I agree, she could have called, he may have been arrested, and had to hire an attorney. But it is not likely he could have been convicted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does exboyfriend still call me every night? [ 21 Answers ]

Boyfriend of a year and a month broke up with me. But he calls me every night just to fall asleep on the phone with me. I miss him and I love him so much I'd give him the world if I could, I really want him back. Our relationship wasn't perfect but it wasn't the worse. We had our problems like...

Girlfriend won't call, text, email, and refuses to be affectionate [ 4 Answers ]

Title says it all She began being very distant and defensive about 5 months ago; she also became more aggressive and argumentative when I would literally try to calmly defuse a situation. I am not a confrontational guy and I pride myself in being a gentleman above all. On top of all of this my...

Break up or Call up? (need a woman's point of view) [ 12 Answers ]

My ex and I parted ways last year without an official goodbye, but a quick conversation after she got herself into financial straits and two kids at home - and just said: "I think I need to work this out on my own..." I sucked it up and didn't say a word other than I loved her. I went by the...

View more questions Search