Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 12:34 PM
    Linux (Opensuse 12.3) -KDE 4.11.2
    I run the KDE desktop and have been wondering.. I minimize a window then can't find it. Once in a while I look away and don't know what I did to make it happen, but different windows of these applications I couldn't find will all form as if I hit alt-tab in Windows OS.

How do I pull this view up to see the apps running to navigate better and be able to get rid of apps I'm not using? This has been my only beef with Opensuse and I would like to use it a lot more if I can figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with installation of any rpm file in openSUSE [ 3 Answers ]

I get the error message (ie given below) on installation of any rpm file in openSUSE. Repository already exists. What should I do?

Linux ! How far you people aware of linux? [ 30 Answers ]

It is a forum for people please just tell me what all you know about linux?? How far it is useful??

Why should I use Linux [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, well I use windows vista and xp and I've tried mac and I honestly don't like either, I think they suck equally like at first a mac is better but I've changed things on my Vista computer to make ti pretty much equal to a Mac Os. So I decided to look up Linux on YouTube and I realized that you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search