Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miked19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Post extraction instructin
    How long should I wait before I go back to using straws? And rule 4 on my list say do not drink carbonated beverages for. This may cause continued bleeding. I don't think the swelling near my upper right molar is sore to the touch unless I applied a little pressure.
    Miked19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Post extraction list
    It's me again I was wondering how long should I wait before I go back to using a straw? And rule 4 on my list said to wait two days before I go back to drinking carbonated drinks. When I do I work in sold foods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Normal post wisdom teeth extraction symptoms or mouth infection? [ 1 Answers ]

On 2/20/13 I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. The bottom two had been partially impacted (halfway through the gumline ) for two years. When removed the dentist found a lot of bacteria that had been trapped under the tooth where I could not brush. He tried to remove as much as he could but...

Pain after extraction [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I had been about 20 years since I went to see a dentist.. But over the past couple of years I have been suffering with toothache and teeth chipping away.. Around 2 weeks ago I started getting a god awful toothache in a back molar due to it being chipped so much that what was left of the tooth...

1day post extraction [ 4 Answers ]

Had 2 teeth pulled that were under a permanent bridge that fell off. Right lower molar, 1suture, other site none. What should the site look like today? The socket looks white not red like a clot. It has not been 24 hours yet so I haven't rinsed yet

Extraction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I went to the dentist the other day and was told I need to have an extraction done. I was given antibiotics and have taken them. I don't have any pain yet but do have swelling gums. I have an appointment in a month (earliest I could get in). Will the infection come back in this time or has it...

View more questions Search