Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pratikpic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 05:08 AM
    How to calculate torque
    I want to rotate upper part of the robot body (from its stomach) whose weight may be approx 200 kg. and it would rotate 180 degree i.e.. 90 to left and 90 to right. And its speed not matter i.e. very less. So please how much torque require for it. And which motor can I use.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to calculate torque needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this! I am struggling to answer the following: What size ( torque etc. ) 6 volt dc. Planetary gear motor would I need to lift A 3kg. Load vertically. I plan to couple the gear motor directly to a 12mm dia. Steel acme lead screw With a 3mm pitch. The load I will attach to a...

What do I need to know to calculate torque through a gearbox? [ 0 Answers ]

My gearbox is driven at 3000rpm from a .37kW electric motor. I require approximately 3 rpm at the output shaft. So a ratio of 1000:1. However what do I need to know to calculate the maximum output torque? Cheers Colin

How to calculate torque? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to rotate a 500 kg mass supported by a hollow shaft at 10 rps, what is the required amount of torque?

Calculate the torque of/ forces on a box? [ 8 Answers ]

2 men are carrying a 200 kg box; one at each end. They are on stairs which are at a 45 degree angle with the ground. The box they are carrying is also at a 45 degree angle, so the stairs and ground are parallel. The lengths of the box are 1.23 m and .5 m, and both men exert a vertical force on the...

How to calculate torque for shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

How to calculate torque or formula? For Mixer / Agitator. Type of tank Rectangular & Cylindrical. Rectangular Tank Dimension : L x B x H : 4 mtrs x 2 mtrs x 2mtrs - Water level 1.65 meters, shaft length : 2.2 meters. RPM Required : 30. Motor : 3PH, RPM : 1440 Cylindrical Tank Dimension : Dia x...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.