Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sschmittt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 02:59 AM
    General equilibrium price (Microeconomics)
    1. An economy has one firm with a production function q = 2L1/2, where L is labour. There are n consumers, equally sharing the ownership of the firm. Every consumer’s utility ui = citi, where ci is consumption and ti is time of leisure for I = 1, 2, n. Consumers’ wage rate w = 1. With 24 hours for work and leisure, a consumer has a budget constraint cip = di + 24 – ti where p is the price of consumption good and di is his dividend.

(1) Find the general equilibrium price as a function of n.
    (2) How do each consumer’s consumption and working hours depend on n?

Does anyone know how I should go about this question?

Thank youuuuu

Check out some similar questions!

An equilibrium price is stable price and therefore should be allowed to stay. [ 1 Answers ]

An equilibrium price is stable price and therefore should be allowed to stay.explain

At the equilibrium price, how many ribs would J.are. Be willing to purchase? [ 0 Answers ]

At the equilibrium price, how many ribs would J.R. be willing to purchase? How much is J.R. willing to pay for 20 ribs? c. What is the magnitude of J.R.'s consumer surplus at the equilibrium price? d. At the equilibrium price, how many ribs would Judy be willing to sell? e. How high must the...

General Chemistry equilibrium [ 1 Answers ]

An acid-base equilibrium system is created by dissolving 0.10 mol HF in water to a volume of 1.0 L. What is the effect of adding 0.050mol F(aq) to this solution?

General price range [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to have a few things done, and have contacted several people for estimates. The majority of appts I have made with people have either been completely missed (no call, no show) or rescheduled (after 1 reschedule, I do not reschedule again). I had a guy come out to give me an...

Perfect competition Equilibrium price/quantity/# of firms [ 0 Answers ]

Each firm in a perfectly competitive market has a cost functionof C= 25 + q(squared). The market demand function is Q= 50-2p. Determine the equilibrium price, quantity per frim, market quantity, and the number of firms.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.