Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Fed up with devils advocate
    I have had it. Posts I make on Facebook have had one friend comment on them and twist it around. Yes for most things there are circumstances that can change a situation but please stop trying to cause issues. I am tired of deleting posts due to my anxiety and inability to say stop it. I am such a wimp and not happy with myself.
    Don't know what to do what is the skillful way to handle this? Do I just unfriend? Do I hide posts from this person? Do I just ignore them and let resentment build? Confrontation is NOT an option
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 09:40 PM
    What is the best thing you've found to do with people who are toxic in your life? Then, if you unfriend them, are you any poorer without them?

(a big hug to Owen)
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Owen says just send warmer weather she makes me go outside to the bathroom it is not fair :P

I do not deal with people at all. I tend to ignore the problem. My interpersonal skills suck as I detest conflict. I would feel guilt if I unfriend them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 07:52 AM
    On mornings like this, I'm glad for indoor bathrooms. Maybe Santa will bring you a warn coat, Owen. Or a small grass potty area for indoors. My cats will send you clean litter if you promise to use it.

Ignoring might be the best thing to do then. More guilt you don't need. Arguing or continuing to argue isn't helpful at all to anyone. At least our animals love us unconditionally! (even when they have to go outside to potty in the cold)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Devils sun [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that I saw a bit of in the mid 1970's. It may have been made in the 60's but I'm not sure. I'm not positive but I believe the title included Devil, sun, and or rain. Like Beyond the Sun, Over the Sun, The Devils Sun, The Devils Rain etc. but I could be wrong. The scene I do...

The devils advocate. [ 8 Answers ]

I work with an afterschool program called Safari in South Carolina. I am a counsler and deal with children in kindergarten through 5th. Some children are sweet, saying the funniest things everyday, making me happy and privileged to work there... then there are children like Joel (name changed due...

JI Visa Holder Exempt for fed OASDI/EE Fed MED/EE ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am doing residency in psychiatry, currently in first year on J1 visa. My University is holding OASDI/EE and Fed MED/EE taxes from my salary, while my colleague who is also in first year and on J1 visa is not entitled to these taxes. What I have understood so far after searching for all...

Tail Devils and Board Wax [ 5 Answers ]

Hey does anybody have a specific best kind of board and rail wax I just ordered the element cube? I also have a question I just ordered five tail devils and would like to see a rating on them

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

View more questions Search