Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciarat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 04:55 PM
    visa issue
    Hello,I am a mother of a 3years old boy who is US citizen... I would like to now if it's possible to apply for a new US visa... or green card .
    Thank you .

Check out some similar questions!

Visa to Canada issue's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi My fiancé applied for a visa on Tuesday and was turned down for the following reasons: - family ties in Canada and Country of Residence - travel history - personal assets and financial status His whole family lives in Ghana, and his father lives at the border of Togo and Accra for...

Visa issue [ 0 Answers ]

HI I am a doctor and want to pursue my further studies in USA. I need a visitor visa to write one of my exams which is conducted only in USA. But I have an immigration petition through my mother. My age is 25 years and I want to know what are my chances of getting visitor visa in such a case? ...

F1 visa related issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am currently on H4 visa I got enrolled in my masters programme on H4 and now I need to apply for F1 visa .Now if I apply it now Feb 2009 ,I would be getting it in month of May 2009 and I need to be on f1 for atleat one yr i.e. May 2010.My question here is 1. Can I apply for H1B with...

L1 visa - tax issue [ 1 Answers ]

We have employee who is on L-1 visa and his stayed at U.S is going to be more then 6 months. When an Employee is visiting our US office on L-1 while staying on Foreign Payroll, we usually give them a monthly "Per Diem" for their expenses here while in US (food, lodging, transportation, etc.),...

URGENT - h4 visa to f1 visa and OPT gap issue [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently in New York on an H4 visa. I have just been admitted to XXXX Univ for my MBA which starts in may 2008.I want to pursue the MBA on an F1 visa for which I have not yet applied, but will be doing so by the ed of march 2008 .Is it too late to apply for the visa change if there is only 2...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.