Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kattiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 04:07 PM
    Do tragus piercings hurt
    I'm 16 and debating whether to get my tragus done but does it really hurt? I'm scared to get it done but want to know others opinions before getting it done&doyou have to be 18 to get I done or can I get it done at this age?.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Dec 19, 2013, 01:26 PM
    Hello,
    Everybody will say different things about piercings. We all have different brains and bodies to only we can decide(or feel the effects) of what we choose to do. Therefore you will not get one straight answer.
    One of my friends has had her tragus pierced, and she said it did hurt; I don't want to deter you, but my teacher (who is like 30) has hers pierced too and she also said it hurt. 2 people saying this must be saying something. And she's pretty tough. But, nonetheless, you may not find it painful, when you look on the internet lots of people say it doesn't. Personally, I cannot tell you if it will or not because I have not had mine pierced.
    In most piercing parlors or tattoo parlors, you can be of any age provided you have a parent with you if you are under the age of 18. If above, you are legally entitled to do as you please.
    Please beware that even IF you have a parent with you, the type of piercing (sometimes cartilage) means that they will not allow you to get the piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus and anti Tragus piercings [ 0 Answers ]

I really want to get my anti Tragus and Tragus pierced but I'm really nervous! I got my nose done and didn't feel anything. Is it kind of like getting your nose done? I already asked 2 people and got two very different answers. I'm really not great with pain. PLEASE HELP!

Does a tragus piercing really hurt? [ 79 Answers ]

I have a question!! Does a tragus piercing really hurst? because I want to get one. Is it better 2get it with a needle or a gun?? and does it infect the ear?because almost all my cartillage piercing have bumps now I don't why... mayb I didn't take good care of it. And does it require to be 18 in...

Can you get tragus piercings with a piercing gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get tragus piercings with a gun? I really want it done, but I would prefer it with a gun? Will a piercing place do it with a gun if you want? Because I really don't like needles..

Who does tragus piercings? [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced but I don't know who does it and I don't really want to go to a tattoo shop

How long will it take for my tragus, rook and cartilage piercings to semi-close? [ 0 Answers ]

I have atragus, rook and cartilage piercing and I start my softball season tomorrow. I have had my piercings since August of last year. I have never taken them out but the softball tournament I will be at lasts about 5-8 hours and I really don't want to remove my jewelry, but I may have to. What...

View more questions Search